Can be used to seal or test all types of pipe from 35mm up to 1200mm. 1.5 bar and 2.5 bar models available.
The Pipe Equipment Specialists’ range of Inflatable Pipe Stoppers can be used to seal and test all type of pipes from 35mm up to 1200mm.
- Two models are available – Blank and Test.
- Two inflation pressures – 1.5 bar and 2.5 bar.
- Allowable Backpressure (Test Pressure) is equal to 50% of the Inflation Pressure.**
- Large expansion range.
- Lightweight – most sizes can be installed by one person.
- Can be supplied with any length of inflation hose.
** Maximum inflation & back pressure figures are for stoppers fully inserted into the pipe and mechanically braced against slippage.
An Inflation assembly, complete with pressure relief and pressure gauge, suitable for use with an on site compressor, can be supplied separately. A Heavy Duty Hand Pump is also available.