This lightweight pneumatically powered cutter has been specifically designed by Pipe Equipment Specialists Ltd to quickly and safely make both longitudinal and circumferential cuts in most pipe materials particularly Ductile Iron and Steel pipe, thereby allowing a window, or section to be cut from the pipe wall to gain access to a previously inserted pipe.
The cutter is suitable for pipe sizes from 40mm OD with a wall thickness up to 20mm and the standard unit will make longitudinal cuts up to 250mm (longer lengths available).
Pipe Cutter Features
- Cuts Ductile Iron & Steel pipes & other materials
- Suitable for all pipes 40mm (1 1/2″) upwards
- Can cut slots of up to 600mm long and 20mm deep
- Accuracy of cut with digital depth gauge
- Fast – 30 minutes to cut a complete window
- Reduces the risk of ‘white finger’